Search


Results

11 results found.

Maryhill Old Parish Burial Ground


Maryhill graveyard is all the remains of the original parish church. An overgrown heap of rubble marks the place where the Maryhill Chapel of Ease was erected in 1826, on land granted by Miss Lillias Graham of the Gairbraid Estate, for the local congregation of the Barony Parish of Glasgow.