Search


Results

5 results found.

Lost Graveyards – North Street, Anderston


The North Street burial ground (also known as North and South Woodside) was opened in 1821 and was the last resting place of many old Partick families. It lay about 100 yards from Anderston Cross, and was accessed from the east side of North Street. In 1849, the Glasgow Herald revealed a dangerous management practice […]