Search


Results

10 results found.

Lost Graveyards – St Mungo’s


St Mungo’s New burial ground was opened in 1832.  It adjoined Castle Street on the east and lay between the Royal Infirmary and the Asylum for the Blind.  It was designed and executed by James Cleland, superintendant of Public Works for Glasgow Town Council and author of ‘Annals of Glasgow’, a history of the city’s […]