O.S. Map – Balfron and Killearn – 1896

£3.50

15″ to 1 mile, A2 paper folded
Published 1991; intro by Jim Thomson.
ISBN 978-0-85054-475-6

1 in stock

SKU: AG-SG-1513 Categories: ,

Description

This detailed map is double-sided for maximum coverage. The main map covers most of the village of Balfron with the area to the north, northward to Cairnhall. Features include The Clachan, churches etc.

On the reverse we include a small portion of adjacent sheet 21.01 covering the southern part of the village, including Mains of Branshogle, Ballindalloch Mill, Endrick Bridge, Ballindalloch. We also include a map of the village of Killearn, showing Blacklands, Kirkhouse, Spittal, and village centre.

Additional information

Weight35 g