Argyll, South Knapdale, 1841 Census Index

£2.00

Argyll, South Knapdale parish, 1841 Census Index compiled by Edna Stark.

40 pages

4 in stock

SKU: G4016 Categories: , ,

Description

Parish of South Knapdale (Parish 533)

The two Knapdale parishes were divided in 1734. The name Knapdale means a district of hills and dales.

South Knapdale lies to the south and east of North Knapdale.

In early days MacMillans and MacNeills owned the estates before Campbells took many of them over and in their turn lost them.

Additional information

Weight120 g